Saturday, February 19, 2011

What is the right portion?

I have to admit that this is not so easy... I went with my daughter to the cinema and there I saw so big portions of popcorn that I have the strong feeling that in the area of portions, it is going in the wrong direction. If we are facing problems with obesity, it is better that we learn to cope with smaller portions and less big quantities, but the reality shows you just the opposite. 

Here is a very simple and efficient way for getting to the right quantity of food to eat: look at your hand and you form your hand into a fist. This hand is exactly the size of your stomach. If you are attentive and hear to your body signals and you eat just this amount of food as slowly as you can, you will be no more hungry! Try it out! Happy to hear your comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment