Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ERRORS IN FITNESS

ERRORS IN FITNESS

Hi, friend of all health. I'm back again to give you information about the world of health. And this time, I will share some of my experiences, especially in sports activities in the fitness. Yes, I've been doing gym for about 6 months and from there I have some experience you should know. At the start registering as a member at the gym, of course I have a strong desire to shape my body to better contain and proportionate and I'm sure that for you instead. And as a beginner, I also do exercises that were supposed to be done to achieve my goals. However, there are some things that I may forget or even me wrong in the run. Well, on my blog this time I will reveal some of the mistakes I did it for doing fitness and I'm sure you might as well do this. For that let us describe one by one these errors.


Mistake 1
SCHEDULE mess

It may be that some of us also do this, and I used to do this. Does not have a definite schedule of fitness is one of the mistakes if you really want to really get maximum results. Do cuman do the gym if you have time just because it will make yourself to put aside your workout. Make sure that the schedule would have you adjust to your time. Try to exercise every day with a rest interval of 1 day in 2 days as you do the gym every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, week and you rest the gym on Wednesday and Saturday. A fixed schedule can also help your body to adjust to your exercise pattern.


Mistake 2
Memorized BODY

Maybe there are some who think that the longer we do the exercises the faster we'll get results. Wrong! You do not have to spend long hours in the fitness to perform various exercises in one day. Remember, your body also has a fatigue limit. Average exercise carried out for 45 minutes-1 hour or you see the condition of your body. If you really feel tired, stop your workout. Go home and rest.

Mistake 3
EAT LOTS BEFORE EXERCISE

It probably will happen: You throw up when training. Indeed, during the exercise we need a lot of energy but that does not mean we eat a lot before practice. Eat enough or try these tips, eating apples with a cup of esspresso (carbohydrate combination with caffeine can increase your energy-Men 's Health Indonesia in July 2010 -). If the food you eat a little weight, eat 1 hour before exercise. This helps your food to "go down" before you do the exercises. If your program I recommend to burn fat do not be too excessive consumption of foods that can cause fat deposits before the gym, you will be more difficult to burn your fat in your body.

Mistake 4
ALL MUSCLE IN 1 EXERCISE TIME

Once again, do not make your body more tired. Set a schedule for each of the muscles of the body to be trained. Monday Suppose you train your biceps, chest, and abdominal, Tuesday triceps, shoulder, abdominal. Never in a day you train all the muscles of the body because your entire body will experience fatigue. Home gym instead of more fresh instead maybe you'll faint.

Mistake 5
REST BETWEEN SET TOO OLD

In effect, you will feel lazy to do the next set because if we are too old to do her a break between sets, your muscles will fixed and you will increasingly feel weak and may also feel drowsy and began to lazy to do the next set. Make a break for 45 seconds or 1 minute for each part.

Mistake 6
DOING TOO FAST reps

Remember, in shaping the most important muscle is contracting your muscles when you're going to exercise. Many I met at my place (especially beginners) do reps with very quickly. Do it slowly, lift weights and hold 1-2 seconds then release and remember to contracting muscles that you want to go.

Mistake 7
FORGET COOLING

Well this is one of the most frequent and sometimes I still do it. After finishing the exercise, due in a hurry, we just headed locker and change clothes. 3 things most important thing in sports is warming up, playing exercise, cooling. Maybe we always remember to warm up but we often forget to do the cooling. This cooling may serve to prevent aches that usually occur after strenuous exercise because we are here we relax the muscles that have been trained.

Some of the above error we often encounter or even we may still do so. For that I share this information based on my personal experience and what I wrote above it is also the result of a "warning" from my trainer at the fitness. So, let's practice correctly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment